Lexie's Accessories

This one is strictly for school. If you want to be cool, go to myspace. But for now, I'll be chillin in here.. doing my soph. english comp. (I actually am really excited about this).

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Halloween


I think Halloween is great. It's a fun time to eat candy, dress up in weird costumes, and trick-or-treat, no matter what age you are. Trick-or-treating shouldn't be limited to children. I believe, as long as you wear a totally rad costume, that you should be allowed to trick-or-treat. Besides, atleast in my neighborhood, the fad of trick-or-treating seems to be dying down, you know, not so many kids ring the doorbell anymore. So, to keep this tradition alive, we must all rid ourselves of the idea that trick-or-treating is for little kids.
On to my next point, dress up! This actually gives an excuse, besides a college theme party, to wear some absurd costume. You can get them online, at places like Party City, or even make one! Be creative! At SigEp's theme party last night, I got to be a mermaid. How freakin cool is that? It wasn't even halloween. But October 31st is a universal holiday for costumes. Now I am wondering what my boyfriend and I should be for halloween this year. You know, something cute that a couple would go as. I'm open to ideas!
Okay, another thing, CANDY GOES ON SALE! I just got back from Walgreen's; they have the biggest sale on halloweenie things i've seen so far. Target is also good for Halloween candy.
So, as you can see, I'm really excited. It's almost as good as christmas.

4 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 6:00 AM, Blogger Muse-ack_Man said...

I am totally dressing up as a Jedi for Halloween. I just hope the lightsaber I ordered comes in before the 31st.

 
At October 18, 2015 7:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how lovely baby!
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

 
At September 27, 2016 2:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you. It was was very helpful.
happy wheels demo | friv | happy wheels game

 
At January 29, 2021 4:24 AM, Blogger Brad Litt said...

More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use whatsapp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere.

Rise Up Mod Apk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home