Lexie's Accessories

This one is strictly for school. If you want to be cool, go to myspace. But for now, I'll be chillin in here.. doing my soph. english comp. (I actually am really excited about this).

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Yogi's Bagels... Yogi Bear?


Today, I went to Yogi’s Bagels for brunch. My roommate, Rachel, was heading out the door to meet her parents there and invited me. Although I had never been, I had heard great things about this place from numerous people, so I decided to give it a shot. We got there and it was PACKED. Let me tell you, I believe they were way over their posted occupancy. Anyway, we quickly got in line as I searched for a menu. But since I had never been there, I had to read the entire thing; I was totally not given enough time and that upset me. So I just ordered granola with strawberries and bananas. This dish was AMAZING, I really enjoyed it. But as I watched other people’s food be served, I quickly wished I had ordered something else. Their French toast looked to die for, and their blueberry pancakes resembled heaven. I tried some of my roommate’s mom’s breakfast burrito, which was great. So, I liked Yogi’s, and I can’t wait to go back. But this time, I plan on going at a time where it won’t be so busy and I can take my time searching through the menu. I do recommend this restaurant, for all those who don’t like breakfast foods, they have amazing looking salads and sandwiches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home