Lexie's Accessories

This one is strictly for school. If you want to be cool, go to myspace. But for now, I'll be chillin in here.. doing my soph. english comp. (I actually am really excited about this).

Monday, October 24, 2005

aiyiyi

I feel like there is so much to get done! I'm still working on my rough draft and it still is pretty sh*tty! I did enjoy the skit assignment; I had a fun time creating the characters. I personally think Kinky has some good ideas but if he becomes governor, it will be a madhouse. He's responses to things are crazy! He always reminds people that he's a Jew. He is just weird! But defniately a good laugh.

What does everyone think about this weather? I went home this past weekend for my older sister's birthday, so I got to go see our horses. They were so frisky because of the cold wind! But my horse has bad arthiritis and the cold didn't help his hind legs. Blanket time!

Halloween is a week from today! That is really exciting! Especially since the parties start on Thursday. I figured out my costume. My boyfriend and I are going to be Adam and Eve. It really cracks me up.

Well, everyone have a good one. See you in class tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home