Lexie's Accessories

This one is strictly for school. If you want to be cool, go to myspace. But for now, I'll be chillin in here.. doing my soph. english comp. (I actually am really excited about this).

Friday, October 14, 2005

Life in General

Today started off wonderful. Little did I know, last April or May when I was signing up for my classes for this Fall Semester, I signed up for a Basic Communications class that was only 8 weeks long. How exciting! The 8 weeks ending this morning, when I took my final, and I got an A! I'm really excited that I don't have to wake up for that 9AM MWF anymore.. now let's find a way to ban 8AMs. (Just Kidding Jason)
I went to the homecoming parade tonight. I love parades. Back at home, we always had a Christmas parade and I always dressed up as a snowman. It was cute. I am already looking forward to Christmas. I just love the atmosphere everywhere, especially at the mall. I like how they decorate. And of course, my family and I always go driving around looking at how people decorated their houses. I'm ready for that month off of college.
I've been sick lately and am currently on all types of medicine so I'm feeling a little loopy. Being sick in college is so much harder than being sick in high school. (I'm sure everyone else agrees.)
My best guy friend passed away last November. It was really hard and that one year mark is coming up. It still doesn't feel right. You know, it always hits "close to home" like one of your friends loses a friend but never you. It was the week before Thanksgiving break last year, and so hard to come back. Most of the time now I can see the upside of it (if there is one) but it still just seems not real.
On a lighter note, I'm going to see *In Her Shoes* tonight with Cameron Diaz. I hope its good, I'll let yall know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home